If you are new to Catholic Schools, get ready for a week full of Monarch Pride, Community Service and Celebration!
This flyer is a great resource that outlines major activities day-by-day. Grade level teachers, PTO Room Parents and Weekly Reminder emails will keep you informed on other happenings as festivities approach.
Throughout the Catholic Schools Week we will conduct a charitable service campaign and classroom doors will be decorated to reflect the nationwide CSW theme, “Faith. Excellence. Service.” Additional highlights are below:
- Sat. Jan 28 – Wear your uniform to mass; PTO Chili Cook-Off at 6:30pm; Register online here or get your tickets at the door!
- Sun. Jan. 29 – Wear your uniform to mass; Open House at 10:30am & 12:30pm; RSVP here and help us spread the word!
- Mon. Jan. 30 – Celebrating Faculty, Staff & Volunteers (Dress Like A Teacher TAG Day + Teacher Luncheon by PTO)
- Tues. Jan. 31 – Celebrating Students & Parents (Blue/White Treat Day)
- Wed. Feb. 1 – Celebrating Nation & Families (School Mass at 9am)
- Thurs. Feb. 2 – Celebrating Vocations (Middle School Guest Speaker)
- Fri. Feb. 3 – Celebrating Community (Blue/White TAG Day; Assembly at 2pm)
Congrats to this year’s CSW Door Décor Winners!
- ECDC – Ms. Gilly
- Elementary – Ms. O’Leary
- Middle School – Mr. Daley
- Resource – Ms. Olesen
UPDATE: WHOLE SCHOOL COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT SELECTED!
We will again support our friends at CARITAS by helping to assemble Clean Home Buckets for their rapid rehousing programs. Each grade will help up to 30 families in need by contributing the following items:
- JK & K – CLEANING BUCKETS
- 1ST GRADE – MOPS
- 2ND GRADE – GLASS CLEANER & PAPER TOWELS
- 3RD GRADE – ALL PURPOSE SPRAY CLEANER, DISINFECTANT WIPES & PAPER TOWELS
- 4TH GRADE -BROOMS & DUSTPANS
- 5TH GRADE – MULTIPACKS OF SPONGES & MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTHS
- IB MIDDLE YEARS – BACKPACKS OR LUGGAGE (NEW OR GENTLY USED)