Dear Parents & Staff,
As we head into a long holiday weekend, Nurse Osborne would like to urgently remind you of our mutual responsibility to stay safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Saint Mary’s Catholic School.
First and foremost, if you believe that you or your child may have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling even mildly ill with symptoms—STAY AT HOME and contact your medical-care provider.
As local hospitals and health authorities report rising COVID-19 case rates, we urge everyone to continue social distancing, frequent hand-washing and wearing a face mask when you’re out in public and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
In addition to these primary measures, we encourage you to:
· Avoid the 3 C’s: Crowded settings, close contacts and confined spaces. Keep your contacts limited and your social circles small.
· Get tested if you feel sick at all. Stay home and isolate; don’t be around others if you are not feeling well.
· If you test positive, let Saint Mary’s clinic staff know ASAP so we can start our safety protocol. Our direct clinic line is (804) 741-8790.
· Quarantine for a full 14 days if you are a known close contact to a person with COVID.
· Consider getting tested 5-14 days after any possible exposure.
As always, we welcome you to contact the Clinic anytime via telephone at 804.741.8790 or email (email@example.com) if you have any health-related questions.