Registration (2016-2017) School Year
Welcoming Boys & Girls from All Churches, Nursery through 8th Grade
Catholic Schools Sunday is January 31, 2016 and Saint Mary’s School will host an Open House, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. We welcome those interested in Saint Mary’s School to attend, visit classrooms, meet the faculty and staff, and learn more about our curriculum and activities.
- Pre-registration for school begins in January for current students and their siblings (January 15 – January 31) after which time registrations will be open to new enrollments from the parish. Enrollment for non-parishioner Catholics will begin the third week of February.
- Enrollment will open to the community in general on March 1.
- Applications for new enrollments will be accepted continuously. Applications will be considered for openings on a first-come, first evaluated basis per the above time-schedule.
- Acceptance to Saint Mary’s School is based upon space availability and contingent upon a review of the student’s readiness and academic records.
- Registration forms and fees are not accepted unless an opening exists in the appropriate grade. Students are added to a waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis according to the criteria listed above.
Students wishing to enroll at Saint Mary’s during the year should contact the office (804-740-1048) for an application and information. Students moving into the area will be evaluated and offered enrollment if openings are available. Preference is given to students whose siblings have been accepted at Saint Mary’s and students transferring from an out-of-area Catholic School.
Contracts regulating school attendance are required by the Diocese of Richmond. Please review the 2015-2016 Enrollment Contract. The 2016-2017 Enrollment Contract will be similar to the 2015-2016 contract and will be available for enrolling families in January 2016.
For more information about admission procedures and registration at Saint Mary’s School, please call the School Office – (804) 740-1048.