“Inspiring and Developing the Complete Child … Spiritually, Personally, Academically.”
Saint Mary’s School is a community founded in Catholic tradition and committed to creating a Christ-centered learning environment in which we share in the Eucharist, proclaim the Word of God, and model the gospel values through our actions, service and the way we live our lives.
Saint Mary’s Catholic School Offers:
Early Childhood Education:
- Junior Kindergarten for students 4 years old by September 30.
- A full day Kindergarten for students 5 years old by September 30.
Primary Education grades 1 through 5.
International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program Grades 6 – 8 for all students.
A rigorous curriculum for all students offered in a safe environment, focused on Gospel values, Christian teaching and Catholic traditions.
- Prayer is a daily part of the school day.
- Students attend and reflect on a daily Mass weekly.
- Religion is a major subject taught daily providing a firm foundation of church teaching and history.
Instruction in the major subject areas of Religion, Language Arts, Mathematics, Humanities (Social Studies) and Science.
Foreign Language instruction grades Kindergarten through 8.
Instruction in the additional subject areas of Physical Education, Art, Music and Library Sciences.
Technology (application and safe use) instruction grades K – 8.