There are several easy ways to provide financial support to Saint Mary’s Catholic School. Please feel free to pass this information along to family and friends! Questions? Contact Leigh Wolfram, Treasurer at email@example.com
Shopping with the Publix Partners program can earn money for Saint Mary’s. Sign up for an account at Publix and link your account to our school under “My Publix Partner”.
- Sign up at Publix
- Go to ‘Your Account’
- Look for ‘My Publix Partner’ and choose ‘Select a School’
- Easiest search term is zip code 23229
- Select ‘Saint Mary’s Catholic School – Henrico, VA’
- Click ‘Select’
- Whenever you checkout at Publix, key in the phone number associated with your account. This is the same process to access your digital coupons at checkout.
By enrolling in the Kroger Rewards card, you can earn money for Saint Mary’s. Check out the Kroger Community Rewards site to complete your registration.
- If you have not already done so, register for the Kroger Rewards card at your local store.
- Go to Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards and select ‘Create an Account.’
- Follow the instructions to register your rewards card with St. Marys School of Richmond (Organization code DN165).
- Show your card each time you shop.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Box Tops is going digital this year! Scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase to help us earn for our school. You will need to download an app to scan your receipts. Still clip and turn in any traditional Box Tops until they are phased out.
- Buy participating products from any retailer and scan your receipt within 14 days to earn cash for our school.
- Check out exclusive Bonus offers in their mobile app.
- Download the Box Tops for Education app on the Apple App Store or Google Play. To locate our school on the app. ST MARYS SCHOOL – School ID: 147154
- Go to their FAQs for online receipts instructions.
- Clip & send to school any traditional box tops.
- See the list of participating products.
SCHOOL SUPPLY KITS
SchoolKidz.com provides kitting solutions through various parent (PTA/PTO), school and charitable organizations. This endeavor is another PTO fundraiser to raise money for our school. The SchoolKidz Kits will have the supplies your student will need. Some grades may request additional items that SchoolKidz could not provide. This is notated on the Supply Lists below.
For our families who enjoy shopping with their students for new supplies for the new school year, please click on the link below for a shopping list for the class your student will be entering.
Whichever supply path you choose, SchoolKidz Kit or shopping from a grade specific shopping list, students will have the necessary items to get their school year off to a great start.
Use Account#: 93942
Order Online By: 6/08/2023
Kit Pick Up: Meet the Teacher Day
(note: the shipping address on all orders defaults to our school)
Kit components may be viewed online. All sales are final. No returns or refunds.
PLEASE review grade specific lists for additional items needed that are not included in Schoolkidz Kits.