You are cordially invited to attend the 2017 Saint Mary’s Catholic School Gala Auction this year! We all had a great time last year and we’re looking forward to seeing you this year as we celebrate 50 years of Catholic Education at Saint Mary’s.
Registration is now open: click here to register.
This year, there are a few notable, exciting changes for you to be aware of as you register:
- Date, Venue, and Attire: Saturday night, April 29, 2017 at the Historic Jefferson Hotel. Black tie is preferred.
- New Raffle Opportunities: We have two exciting raffle opportunities for you this year:
- Lucky Man’s Raffle ($25 per raffle ticket): If you are the lucky winner, you get to choose any one live auction item (excluding class projects/crafts) and it will be removed from the slate of live auction items.
- 50/50 Raffle ($50 per raffle ticket): Win 50% of the total number of raffle ticket proceeds collected which can either be received as a cash donation OR a tuition credit for next year.
- Live Music: We welcome Saint Mary’s favorite band, The Remnants Rock-n-Soul, to provide live entertainment for dinner and dancing this year.
Ticket prices are $85 until March 31, 2017 and go up to $100 per ticket on April 1, 2017. There is no special hotel room block this year, so if you are interested contact the hotel directly.