- New Family Orientation is a casual cocktail gathering held in June to give new families a brief introduction to Saint Mary’s Catholic School. Volunteers help answer questions and share insight.
- Kick-off Cookout is held in August when school resumes as an opportunity for fellowship and community.
- New Family Mentor Families: New families are partnered with experienced families as a resource throughout the school year.
- Back-to-School Teacher Luncheon: This luncheon is held the week before classes begin when the teachers are busy preparing their classrooms for the new year.
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Week: During this week, we take a few moments each day to recognize the hard work and gifts of time and talent our faculty and staff share with our children.
- Grandparents’ Day Reception: Bake your favorite treat for grandma and grandpa as they join us for the Spring Sing and classroom visits.
Chair: Dr. Dertinger, firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Information Fair
Chair: Jeanette Sabharwal, email@example.com
Location: Parish Hall